Friday 6-9pm, Saturday & Sunday 10-6pm
Nourish the body. Soothe the mind. Feed the soul.
Restorative yoga has the power to transform when we allow the body time to rest and rejuvenate. As a teacher, you facilitate the connection of body and breath, and nurture students into a state of healing. This training is open to current teachers, teachers in training and students interested in deepening their restorative practice.
In this training you will learn:
- The benefits of restorative yoga and how it is different from other forms of practice and rest
- Restorative breath practices to enable students to let go
- Weaving of theme and guided imagery into a deeper state of rest for your students
- The benefits and proper use of props to comfort students
- Two sequences for restoration of the body and mind
- Observational & practical teaching techniques